I'm testing MLO 4.4.3 under CrossOver 16.2. Add xml3, xml4, xml6 and ie7. 
Everything works including synchronization and hotkeys. 

But the links to tasks within the application do not work. There is only 
text \\mlo:{ }, not links.

The same result when installing under different versions Wine/Wineskin. 

Any ideas? Am I missing any windows module?


понеділок, 7 березня 2016 р. 09:29:20 UTC+2 користувач M. MoDrak написав:
>
> This has been so helpful! I have been digging around to figure out ways to 
> get the Cloud Sync to work on my Mac. I appreciate it.
>
> Some updates that worked better for me on my Macbook Air, El Captain OS:
>
>    - msxml3, msxml4, and msxml6 install as recommended by David Rees 
>    - Make sure to update Winetricks prior to install of the above
>    - Also, the utilization of "Use Mac Driver Instead of X11" in Screen 
>    Options
>    - Note, using the most recent wrapper (currently 2.6.2) worked best, 
>    as opposed to going back in time.
>       - Did end up using the 1.5.27 engine though, had tried the most 
>       recent one and it kept giving me the OLM Errors
>    
>
>
> On Sunday, May 12, 2013 at 4:05:40 PM UTC-4, David Rees wrote:
>>
>> I'm not allowed to run Windows in my new work environment so that means 
>> no Parallels/VMWare/VMBox. So instead I am trying out MLO on Wineskin and I 
>> thought I would share my progress.
>>
>> Note I am new to Wine/Wineskin so don't expect me to be able to answer in 
>> depth questions, instead I suggest using their forums - 
>> http://wineskin.urgesoftware.com/tiki-view_forum.php?forumId=1. In the 
>> same vein, before trying this be sure to read their manual and specifically 
>> Sections 1, 2, and 6.
>> http://wineskin.urgesoftware.com/tiki-index.php?page=Manual
>>
>> For background/ideas I started with  the notes from the WineHQ AppDB 
>> entry from Dana Byrd - 
>> http://appdb.winehq.org/objectManager.php?sClass=version&iId=23611.
>>
>> I also found this thread helpful for understanding engine selection a bit 
>> more:
>>
>> http://portingteam.com/topic/6652-when-youre-making-wineskin-wrappers-how-do-you-know-which-engines-and-winetricks-to-use/
>>
>> I used engine 1.5.27 due to an issue I ran into with the winery hanging 
>> on the later ones when using wrapper 2.5.9. In theory you can switch 
>> engines after you build the wrapper.  
>>
>> One other note is that I have a Macbook Pro Retina, so I am getting to 
>> deal with the DPI/PPI issues as well :/.
>>
>> Ok, all that said I seem to have 4.1.0 portable basically working using 
>> the following steps. I will post with issues as I find them. Here are the 
>> main steps (refer to the manual to under the steps in more detail):
>>
>>    - Installed Wineskin
>>    - Ran Winery
>>       - Installed Engine 1.5.27
>>       - Installed Wrapper 2.5.9
>>       - Created MyLifeOrganized.app
>>    - Copied MLO portable inside Program Files inside MyLifeOrganized.app
>>    - Ran Wineskin inside MyLifeOrganized.app
>>    - Ran winetricks to install msxml3, msxml4, and ie7
>>       - Pointed Windows EXE at mlo.exe inside MyLifeOrganized.app
>>       - Tweaked DPI using winecfg 
>>       - Ran it using Test Run to view logs
>>    
>>
>> I've just started trying this out. haven't tried sync or tree copying yet.
>>
>> d
>>
>>
>>

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"MyLifeOrganized" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/mylifeorganized.
To view this discussion on the web visit 
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/mylifeorganized/1fe603f5-c321-42bb-b4c1-efb54ca98003%40googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

Reply via email to