Not only professional reviewers, the discussion among ordinary users become
less too. I don't familiar with the situation in English world, but in
China, MLO used to be attracted a lot of attention, look at these historic
site:

A blog post to introduce mlo in 2007
http://www.mifengtd.cn/articles/mylife-organized-gtd-handbook-1.html
A dedicated mlo forum
http://bbs.hi-gtd.com/forum.php
A dedicated mlo blog
http://www.mlocn.com/

However since 2014(?), fewer and fewer netizens seem to be concerned with
mlo. Until now 2017, I almost cannot find discussions of mlo in chinese,
result in that have to be forced to come here and use the unskilled
non-native language to ask helps and learn tips…my gosh

I just don't know why MLO doesn't get noticed *far *more by online

​

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/mylifeorganized/c45b5553-71f4-4630-8f17-aae5c01d6352%40googlegroups.com.