Hi Dwight – how I followed Laurence’s tip was:

In Outline, select a branch/ folder of interest (my outline has 18 top-level
folders)

Ctrl-R to zoom in on one

F7 to Expand Entire Outline

Ctrl-A to select all items

At the top of the Task Notes page (Alt-F1) is a count of the number of selected
items

Regards

Wol