I imagine it would run chron at midnight however I changed the time on my
system clock. But I don't want to do that, both because I use my clock and
because I have other things where the chron is set for 3am and changing the
system clock would mess *those* up (as well as Google calendar). ;) So
that's not a solution I'd use.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/mylifeorganized/CAMHPcSMG1RC_uD%2BENk3yoSUrkxuPgCFY-AqbbVyT-YGvy17GQA%40mail.gmail.com.