First, I've been using MLO on Windows/iOS for years and absolutely love it
- nothing else comes close.

I have one issue with the iOS version:
I use task dates with "lock period" set so start date & due date are the
same.
On the iPad in a date view, if I drag a task to another date, the due date
is updated but the start date remains as it was, so they are no longer the
same.
I'd like to have both dates updated to the same (new) date - this should
happen if the task has "lock period" set.
It works as expected in the Windows version.

Can you please look at this?

Thanks

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/mylifeorganized/1a7b1608-c86b-4644-927f-c7cec9a52adf%40googlegroups.com.