Hi Christoph Zwerschke,

just in case you do not know, on windows version, right click on the scale
gives you 5 levels: Max, More, Normal, Less, Min.

FYI, i don't use this as i find it troublesome.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/mylifeorganized/CAMMFJ%2Bd4T%2BKEx%3DOpNxzNfbH%3D-7ptF1AHh5tTC10eEPeD3jBxFA%40mail.gmail.com.