Hi,

I have the same issue. I found mine is related to logging feature, I should 
open the logging sometimes ago. After un-check all the logs checkbox inside 
options >> toubuleshooting panel, the issue has gone.

Wish that will help you.

在 2013年8月1日星期四 UTC+8上午11:24:52,Brian写道:
>
> MLO has recently started to hang and I am wondering if there are some 
> settings I can tweak to help it.
> For instance if I right click and do "add new task" it takes a second or 
> two for the right-click pop up menu to go away and the new task box to be 
> created.
>
> I am running with an Intel i5 on a laptop and no other programs seem to be 
> hanging.  In fact, with MLO when I use the shortcut keys it seems to work 
> fine, just the right-clck options are slow.
> I have Cloud syn enabled.
>
> Any tweaks I can make to free up memory?  take some strain off the 
> application processes?
> I have about 150 open tasks and deleted all of my completed ones to see if 
> that would help.
>
> Any suggestions?
>

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"MyLifeOrganized" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/mylifeorganized.
To view this discussion on the web visit 
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/mylifeorganized/f9a166f4-8ef0-48d6-b613-f87e2b2f438b%40googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

Reply via email to