1. Yes, I like what you've done with Control+1 or 2/3/4. I have now set up
the same.

2. The Hotkeys manager says:
   F6 = "Collapse the entire outline"
   F7 = "Expand the entire outline"
...which sounds to me exactly what it is doing. So I'm not sure that I'd
call it a bug.

3. But I'm a bit confused.
e.g. If I hit F6 in one Workarea/Tab, will it close all hierarchy levels in
ALL tabs?
What's going on and how can I change these relationships?

Do I need to Save View or something?

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/mylifeorganized/a4677580-3703-4358-964e-6f5dfb57dd5f%40googlegroups.com.