Hi Dwight,

OK I think I 90% understand that.

The problem is that I have about 8 contexts other than @Errands. Am I
really supposed to create an evening version of each of them?!

Following advice from elsewhere, I am now using Context to control the
task's "executionable Status" too (e.g. SomedayMaybe, Soon, DoASAP,
AsaBonus etc), as well as things like MajorProject, and LowEnergy /
FreshMind  etc

So I would need an evening version of each them too?(!)
I can see that it would work but it would be somewhat messy, no?

And even worse would be if I decided to change what time of day I wanted to
execute once the task was already in the system.
e.g. "I have no time during the day to do this Work item, I'll do it this
evening instead". Then maybe I change my mind and on the next day no, I no
longer want to work on this during the evenings.  etc

[ASIDE: This is part of why I was calling for additional user-definable
fields.  Having physically separate fields for what in truth really are
different types of data is vastly more powerful and avoids these kinds of
workarounds...!]

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/mylifeorganized/b476a3aa-9c66-403d-986f-2cc75b49ea5b%40googlegroups.com.