Ideally I wanted my Inbox to be populated from the top, rather than for new
tasks to be added to the bottom.
However, on reflection, I no longer think that this would be quite as
useful to me as I originally thought, so let's leave it for now.

Cheers

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/mylifeorganized/edf3cac1-9418-4100-9fb8-69c8d3b3d880%40googlegroups.com.