Hello Xavier,

Here is the rule we have for an upgrade: Anyone who bought the full
(professional) desktop version would get free upgrade to all new updates
(including major) released within 6 months from the date of their purchase.
It means that you will not pay for ANY upgrades for at least 6 months. The
other owners of MLO4 will have a discount for the upgrade to MLO5.

We are going to release MLO 5 as soon as possible but there is no exact
date. However we decided that if you purchase MLO 4 now, you will get MLO 5
for free even if we delay the release for more than 6 months from now. So
there is no reasons for you to hold off on purchase of MLO.

If you have any questions, feel free to get back to us.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/mylifeorganized/a7c62ee4-1aae-4926-9dd8-2c685e2599c0%40googlegroups.com.