Dear users,

Since we have been receiving lots of questions about the date of new
MLO/Windows v.5 release we want to update you on its status.

Our great team of beta testers has reported several major bugs and it would
be disrespectfully and unprofessionally on our part to give you access to
the product that is not ready yet and needs to be finalized. So, we are
fixing those bugs now and will release the new version as soon as possible.
You will be informed at once, of course.

Thank you for your patience.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/mylifeorganized/674b16dd-82e6-475c-af20-98883cd3ffe7%40googlegroups.com.