Hello

This is probably a stupid question but... is there any way (in MLO on
Windows) to set up a Tab("workarea)" whose folder that are expanded /
collapsed is different from the other folders?

Background
I am wanting to have a dedicated tab for processing my Inbox. And on that
tab I allows want everything collapsed except that I want my 1st level of
folders (i.e all my Areas of Life) visible so that I can drag & drop my new
tasks into the appropriate folder.

With thanks

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/mylifeorganized/92ce027e-e893-4654-8f2d-bf729059170c%40googlegroups.com.