Hi Ed

The solution to my MLO problem is... [drum-roll]  ...to take drugs!

Sorry but I had to laugh, even though I get your intent was to help.
OK, joking aside, in truth I do find that meditation does help a lot with
focus & purpose. But drugs & meditation aside, I do still reserve the right
to say that MLO would be easier to use is we could find a way to have more
than one Next Action per Project. I still think the best thing of all would
be to hand-pick additional individual tasks to flag them to appear on the
Next Actions list. [Fwiw, GTDNext has this.]

Failing that, if we had a global setting to show the next XX tasks (e.g. 3
tasks) for all projects would be extremely welcome. [FWIW, Nirvana has
this].

Given that other task managers have these features, maybe I'm not quite so
bonkers after all?

Or even maybe a field at the Project level for how many tasks to show in
the Next Actions list. That way for larger projects you could adjust this
value up and keep smaller projects just showing the next 1 tasks.

Any other takers?

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/mylifeorganized/af5304ba-2146-4b34-89e3-0f4a6c35aa77%40googlegroups.com.