Hello Dan,

The closed beta group definitely has access to a portable version, because
that's the version I test. If you don't get a reply on this thread, I'd
suggest drawing Andrey's or Alyona's attention to it with a direct email to
support.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/mylifeorganized/9f2fa112-e04a-41aa-99eb-bd6a0091bb06%40googlegroups.com.