+1

Moreover the best solution would be to have a possibility to sync via file.
Android version should have an option to read MLO file from filesystem, and
user could sync files as he likes (gdrive, rsnyc, dropbox, syncthing via
own NAS).

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/mylifeorganized/57df74c3-fb26-48fc-84a0-335b296d06a3%40googlegroups.com.