We are using HTTPS for secure connection to the cloud and the infrastructure of the cloud stored on Amazon Web Services located in USA. It is quite robust and secure. The price you pay for the sync is also invested to cloud performance, stability and security.
The level of our cloud security is the same at the moment as Gmail for example which does not encrypt your emails as well. On Monday, June 11, 2018 at 9:25:44 AM UTC+3, Mike K. wrote: > > I'm a bit worried to store all my tasks in the MLO Cloud. > > I don't have any top secret files, but I'm unconfortable by the fact that > these tasks are stored unencrypted. > > I've tried to use Wifi-Sync only for a couple of days, but that's a bit of > a hassle because of changing IP addresses. > > Are there any plans to encrypt the cloud storage in the future? > > How do you feel about this? > > -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "MyLifeOrganized" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to [email protected]. To post to this group, send email to [email protected]. Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/mylifeorganized. To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/mylifeorganized/f55105b7-9fdb-4746-a198-96c1dfea623b%40googlegroups.com. For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.
