True if it's not auto sync on Wi-Fi then I would get tired of trying to
remember every time. I'll have to accept that I need to keep putting more
money into it for usefulness. Thank you

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/mylifeorganized/CAA1bVFnkY5fs7%2BdAHWhC1K4ph7U_Gr4L3NsFK2U63fG9AnGbaw%40mail.gmail.com.