Will you fix so the website doesn't still say current version is 4.4.8?

A bunch of problems were reported when it was available for testing (was it
beta or alpha) but what I remember doesn't look fixed. If the things I need
are not fixed yet can I still purchase 4.4.8 so that I can free upgrade
later when things are fixed?

On Tue, Aug 7, 2018 at 12:23 PM Alyona (MLO Support) <
alyonagrech...@gmail.com> wrote:

> [image: Go to website]
> <https://www.mylifeorganized.net/announcements/windows-mlo-5-upgrade.shtml>
>
> Try the all-new app with many cool features like Synchronization with
> Google Calendar, Notes formatting with Markdown, Counters for tasks in
> views, Text tags and other things to discover. Read more on our website
> <https://www.mylifeorganized.net/announcements/windows-mlo-5-upgrade.shtml>
> .
>
> You may be wondering if it is wise to invest in upgrading. Here
> <https://www.mylifeorganized.net/why-to-upgrade-windows.shtml> are the
> main reasons why the upgrade to MLO 5 is beneficial.
>
> Thank you for choosing MyLifeOrganized!

> https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/mylifeorganized/b74a9074-107b-4476-8030-2cad7050a83d%40googlegroups.com
> <https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/mylifeorganized/b74a9074-107b-4476-8030-2cad7050a83d%40googlegroups.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>

 "It is not what I believe that will make-or-break; It is what I'm doing
about it." --Jefferson Smith

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/mylifeorganized/CAA1bVFmjSZg44HJB7-fkicd932U6SHy5JV1KMVzgFwqqgfgz2w%40mail.gmail.com.