This becomes very negative for me also, as I always forget in the end to
sync. It really needs to keep it in sync and not assume I must not want to.
I cannot do anything at the other office because I forgot to do the last
sync before I closed it at the previous location. This is very bad for a
professional application. It was terrible when MLO didn't used to save it
automatically either but you finally fixed that one at least.

On Mon, Aug 20, 2018 at 11:29 AM Joel <joel.fan...@gmail.com> wrote:

> By all means, it should automatically sync, especially before one logs off
> of the desktop software. I'm getting reminders from MLO on my phone this
> morning for tasks that I changed and moved around last night before I
> logged off. Guess what? I forgot to hit the calendar sync button before I
> which is why I'm getting reminder pop-ups for tasks that no longer are
> relevant. Because there's no calendar sync on mobile, I have to wait until
> I get home tonight to sync MLO with my desktop. Not really ideal.
>
> Joel
>

> On Tuesday, August 14, 2018 at 11:23:56 AM UTC-4, Osmoderma wrote:
>>
>> Good idea... what I'd prefer additionally would be an *option *for
>> automatic Google Calendar sync
>>
>> Am Freitag, 10. August 2018 08:04:06 UTC+2 schrieb Amir Rachum:
>>>
>>> F9 does a general MLO sync. What I'd really like is for it to do the
>>> Google Calendar sync as well (syncing is syncing - I usually do that when
>>> I'm done editing tasks, etc.)
>>> Is it possible to do both with the same hotkey? Is there a hotkey for
>>> syncing Google Calender?
>>>
>> --
> Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/mylifeorganized.
> https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/mylifeorganized/62cdab2b-edd4-4773-aa40-0ad2094ab84e%40googlegroups.com
> <https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/mylifeorganized/62cdab2b-edd4-4773-aa40-0ad2094ab84e%40googlegroups.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>

 "It is not what I believe that will make-or-break; It is what I'm doing
about it." --Jefferson Smith

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/mylifeorganized/CAA1bVFm%2BuG56Ei-5bcuf_AJv1oWrZxxQavv5RiBa5C1swE%2Bmdg%40mail.gmail.com.