There should be a way to get your data back if you have an older
version. But maybe you just mean your data can't be used now until you
pay a fee since you already trialed one version. Just making sure you
know the data should still be there waiting for you to buy the product
(or a newer version).

On 9/18/2018 11:38, Dena McKitrick wrote:
> I had the trial version of MLO - loved it, decided I would keep it,
> and filled it up with my lists. Then life, and a death in the family
> happened. During my absence of consciousness, the trial period ended,
> and all my info disappeared.  Th program languished for months. Today,
> I decided to begin anew when I saw that it was a new version that had
> to be purchased new, and since all my info was gone anyway.
>
> I did things all backwards, I guess. First I bought the program for
> android, and installed and registered it on my phone. I have a lot to
> organize though, so I went to access on my computer, and discovered I
> needed to buy it for that, so I uninstalled the old version on my PC
> that wouldn't let me touch it, bought the pro version, installed 5.0,
> and then tried to figure out how/where to enter the activation code.

---
https://www.avg.com

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/mylifeorganized/b71a6dfd-8251-12b9-8788-7e08ccf1a23d%40gmail.com.