MLO 5 syncs with Google Calendar. In the top menu, under *Synchronization*,
there should be an option that says *"Sync Google Calendar*". That's where
you set it up. Just be aware that it doesn't sync instantly with Google
Calendar as Todoist does. Plus, when you do sync, you have to manually do
it, even when you close out of MLO.

Joel

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/mylifeorganized/445f1a60-a824-4478-860e-c88eb4f1e34e%40googlegroups.com.