My monitor is wide, and set to recommended resolution.  I'm also
well-versed in how I can change that AND MLO font sizes and themes to make
things bigger or smaller.  That only takes you so far though.  I'm guessing
the problem is that the guts of MLO's display code are not set up to drive
the high pixel densities of today's displays.  They acknowledged this with
the 5.0 release when they said "high res support coming in the future".
I'm also older and need all the help I can get from good displays and apps
that support them, and MLO isn't quite there.

I want to love MLO, and I've left it and come back twice.  I just wish I
didn't keep finding these small but persistent irritants that slow me down.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/mylifeorganized/0cb8e570-a6ef-4f39-95f3-63cff505a1a6%40googlegroups.com.