Hi all,

When setting a task as a project, I noticed some issues:

First: If the parent task (the project), with one child task, is set to a
folder and with the status set as “in progress”, the “project completion %”
(column) display 100% but property (Complete) field 50%.
I think this is a bug, because if I make changes between folder property and
the property (Complete) field match the “project completion %” to 100% and if I
change the status to “completed” and tick off “folder” the “project completion
%” display 50%.

Second: If I deselect the folder property, “project completion %” (column)
display 50% but property (Complete) field display 100%, and in about some
seconds property (Complete) field display 50%.
I think this is a bug.

Third: If I change the Status property to “completed”, with folder property
deselected the complete (field) display 50% the same way as “project completion
%” value, that is 50%, which I think it is correct, since parent task is part
of the project completion..

I hope that makes sense.

Kind Regards,

M.