I really liked this feature when MLO 3 came out, and used it several times a
day. Unfortunately it stopped working a few weeks ago, on both my devices. The
new update is nice and the description says it fixes problems with OK Google,
but it still does not work.

Can anybody advise? I use a Note 9 and the problem happened at the same time on
an older phone, so I deduce it is a connected either to an MLO update or a
Google Assistant update.

Thanks

Laurence

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/mylifeorganized/43e84182-d846-428d-9cf6-bea9e10f4171%40googlegroups.com.