Hello Martin,

Looks like you posted a duplicate of this question in another thread.
Please see Dwight's comprehensive reply under your other thread:
https://groups.google.com/forum/?hl=en-GB#!topic/mylifeorganized/TCG9gO5z2QY

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/mylifeorganized/218bd4ee-d349-4481-b521-578b88b8ee0a%40googlegroups.com.