A problem I have with the iOS version and causes me to use an alternative app
for reminders is that there is no Bug Me feature for reminders on MLO.  This
feature when activated on a reminder, re-fires the reminder periodically until
it is either completed or the alarm time moved to the future. Check out the
Re.minder app for this feature.

If a reminder fires in MLO it will sit in the notification area and can be
accidentally deleted without being completed, as has happened to me on
countless occasions. You think ‘Oh yeah, I’ll do that’, acknowledge that you’ve
read it, and then forget or get distracted. And I find that in my MLO I have
old reminders for tasks that are still incomplete. (Accidentally deleted from
the notifications area - which is quite easy to do given the amount of
notifications that can appear there)

A Bug Me feature forces you to continually review a task once a Reminder has
been set until you either a) clear the reminder time, b) move the reminder time
forward, or c) complete the task.

Thanks

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/mylifeorganized/e8598a95-7e59-4491-a35f-111489650812%40googlegroups.com.