Hi

1. I see it generates an ole error, i have looked and got a discussion
about that, i will try to fix this.
2. You do not need to create anything in wine or import anything, you open
your file normally from anyplace at your computer, mlo from bottle has full
access to your mac file system
3. Yes it can, just browse the app and replace the executable inside
4. I tried using an internet URL inside a note and it works.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/mylifeorganized/0e927ee3-fb0d-495f-a792-f6986a237ecb%40googlegroups.com.