Hello James,

You're very welcome. Thanks for the initial question, which sparked some
good discussion.
I think your post is attached to the wrong discussion thread, though :-).
Did you mean to post this response to this one:
https://groups.google.com/forum/?hl=en-GB#!topic/mylifeorganized/-1Fni64Bx44
?

Regards,
Stéphane