Hi there!

I am very heavy MLO user since years but I am starting to get issues with
the cloud sync. I am having 2 pcs (work/home) and 1 android mobile - each
is runing the newest version of MLO.

In my data file I have more than 15.000 Tasks and even if i just add 2-3
Tasks, it always says Modifications (9000+) and sync takes very long.

My initial set-up was to sync the desktop pc home .ml file to a new cloud
file, the copy the .ml file to my other pc - rename it and sync it to the
cloud file..

Perhaps this was wrong but I did it because all my tabs wih shortcuts.

Please help,

Thank you

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/mylifeorganized/a852d29c-15a4-4375-a153-d6c78b5a0699%40googlegroups.com.