In fact if they implemented basic scripting that I have been talking about,
this would have been easily done without having to wait for them to add
each option as we think of it.

Virus-free.
www.avg.com
<#DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>

On Wed, Jul 10, 2019 at 3:08 AM Stéph <stephaneenglis...@gmail.com> wrote:

> That’s a feature I’ve been campaigning for, for a long time. I’d like to
> see options for new items to include setting various parameters (dates,
> categories) to default values or to choose to inherit them from the parent
> or nearest sibling item.
>
> Hopefully that’s on a list and being considered for a future update.
>
> Stéphane

> https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/mylifeorganized/e41b4ac3-46d1-455b-8b00-78ef8396abff%40googlegroups.com

 "It is not what I believe that will make-or-break; It is what I'm doing
about it." --Jefferson Smith

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/mylifeorganized/CAA1bVF%3DOmvW%2BOoyeEadsLrWzZc_jbPGwQA%3D5KF%3D9Qz-r9kFtqQ%40mail.gmail.com.