Sometimes I like to see Active Actions for a selection of projects, and the
only way I have found is to add a symbol to the Project Name and then to filter
on "ProjectName contains" that symbol. Is there a less fussy way to do this,
based on the Project's context or flag?

This is where I am alternating between the Projects view and an Active Actions
view, and trying to focus on a few projects. Yes, I have my contexts set to be
inherited through the hierarchy, but I want more flexibility in the
granularity. Hopefully I am missing a better way and someone will enlighten me!

Laurence

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/mylifeorganized/33dd15c8-d502-4431-bdaa-c21719fe86c2%40googlegroups.com.