Hello Tom,

If you try it and you get it to work, I'd be very interested to hear how it
goes.

At the moment, I'm using OneNote with Outlook for team collaboration, more
and more. Tags are good for identifying tasks, changes, queries, etc in a
project, because on the desktop version you can search them and create tag
summary pages. You can also create linked tasks in Outlook, which is a good
way to manage your own tasks from the project and to report completion
status back to the project notebook. Over the next year or so, we'll be
transitioning to Microsoft Teams in Office 365, so my project task
management method will be changing *again*.

I still use MLO for organising my personal project input and for my home
life. It's way better than anything else I've found for managing your
tasks, reorganising them and setting up multiple views into them.

Stéphane