I use MLO Cloudsync with my Windows laptop and the IPhone.
So the data is OK.

If I create a new profile on the IPhone and I us the “Lock Profile” menu to
“ turn profile password on” and have “Use Touch ID” in the OFF position,
 then I can open that profile using a manual passcode with no problem. But
if I select “Use Touch ID” then MLO will crash when I try to open that
profile.

The IPhone menu tells me that the MLO App has never requested to use Face
ID.