Of of the things I liked about MLO 4 is that the task outline was static.
With MLO 5, I do like how we can click on the column titles and sort by
them but I have workspaces in which it is absolutely necessary to keep the
tasks in the original order, unsorted. Every so often I accidentally sort
the task columns when I unintentionally click the column titles. Just did
it a few minutes ago. Is there a way to lock the sort?

For Andrey specifically, if there is no way to lock the sort, can you add a
lock feature in MLO 5 that would keep this from happening? It would be
great to be able to lock the sort from being sorted when the column titles
are clicked.

Joel