Thank you! I am interested to learn what is particularly challenging for
porting the iPad version with Project Catalyst? I have friend in Apple
working on related projects and for what I know they are looking for early
feedback from developers who have difficulty porting the apps. Maybe I can
help pass along the  word?

V.