Actually, this is how MLO works which really, active actions shouldn't show
for inactive projects. I came upon the same thing and this is something
that needs to be changed. That is, when a person makes a project inactive
by selecting "Not Started" in the Project properties box, the active
actions for that project should be hidden in the Active Actions list.
Doesn't make sense why we should have to both hide the project and mark it
"Not Started/In Progres". This would also apply to the "Suspended" status.
If it's suspended then the active tasks should be hidden.