That sounds strange. You must have some kind of corruption to the file, or to
the synch data so that it overwrites new items with old. I’d be tempted to
reset things:
save a backup copy of your file after corrections,
maybe also export to xml and then open it in a text editor to see if you can
spot an error in the pattern of information and tags,
reinstall MLO,
delete the synch copy Of your data file,
start MLO and open your backup file,
save and re-synch.

It shouldn’t happen again. In all my years of using MLO, I’ve only had to
recover from a corrupted file once.

Stéphane