As far as I'm concerned Calendar sync is a fail with MLO. I just now made
an adjustment to a task on Google Calendar, rescheduling a task from today
to tomorrow. I then synced to MLO and MLO moved the task back to today so
not sure what happened there but I guess legacy apps like MLO can't sync
instantly to online calendars which is why I'm going to have to look for a
solution that's solely online. Ugh.