Hey there,
I am receiving this message as well for over one week. I kept disconnecting
the Google Calender, resyncing, creating new calendars, but still the same
issue.
I also clicked that it should only starred tasks (~7), thus the number of
tasks shouldnt be the reason still the same error. However if i keep
clicking sync, I might get 4 of my 7 tasks after several minutes to Google
Calendar.
Is there any solution to this isuee?
Thanks a lot! :-)