I just got solved my problem in WiFi Sync between Windows MLO Pro 5 and
Android MLO 3. I had my PC broke yesterday so I replace it with another PC
and I couldn't perform the WiFi Sync anymore. After many trials the
bottleneck was turned out to be Windows10 network settings - the Sharing
options [Private -> Public]. As soon as I switched the option my MLO popped
up the WiFi Sync window. Not sure if it fits for this 2 years past case...
but might be a clue to someone who comes by suffering from WiFi Sync
problem (like I did).
(In Windows10 Open Start > Settings > Network & Internet, under Change your
network settings, click Sharing options. Expand Private or Public. Public
worked.)

2018년 9월 8일 토요일 오전 12시 23분 52초 UTC+9에 Stéph님이 작성: