Hello Patricio,

It's not quite synching, but you can copy a view from one platform to the
other. If you change the view though, you'd have to resend it to your other
device. Here's how to send a view you've created on the desktop version to
use on the iOS version:

Right-click on the view you've created on the Windows desktop and select
"Export view(s)", then save it as a .mfv file.
Email the .mfv file to yourself.
On your iOS device, open the email and Send the attachment to MLO - As long
as you have the Pro version, it will add the view to MLO on your device.

Views you create on your iOS device can also be imported into MLO desktop,
by saving them on your computer and then right-clicking in MLO's views pane
and selecting "Import view(s)".

All the best,
Stéphane