Hello Raji,

I do time-blocking, but don't try to time-block individual tasks in MLO.
Instead I'll set blocks of time in my calendar for particular projects or
for contexts (eg @errand), then filter or sort my task list to deal with
the relevant category or project tasks in my copy of MLO. As a result, I
don't have a calendar cluttered with minute details of individual tasks
from MLO. You might find that workaround useful for you, as well.

Regarding Omnifocus - I haven't used it as it has an Apple Mac desktop
version, instead of Windows, and it's pretty expensive. I hear that it's a
bit more restrictive about how you can use it - The positive side of that
is that if the "Omnifocus way of managing tasks" suits you, then it should
take fewer mouse clicks to do what you need with it.

All the best,
Stéphane