A group that I work with has a standing zoom for a few hours Monday evening, lunchtime Wednesday and a few hours Friday morning. I have a @GroupZoom context that is set to be open those hours and closed the rest of the time, so issues I've set to be discussed on the zoom do not clutter up me to-do lists when the zoom is unavailable. If there were a daily goal, setting that goal on any of my @GroupZoom tasks would not change the hours that the task would be active. If I were to set a context called @DailyGoal on these tasks, they would be shown anytime either the @GroupZoom or the @DailyGoal context was open. BTW I use the star attribute to mean daily goal.

-Dwight