Assuming you are using cloud sync, on PC go into synchronization>configuration>MLOCloud and look at the field "sync my local data with this remote data file" - get the file name that's there.

Then on phone go into Settings>synchronization>mlocloud and look at the field "Cloud File" - get the file name that's there. Do the two file names match?

-Dwight