I use cloud sync with my iPhone and iPad. I mostly use my iPhone and
haven’t sync’d my iPad in a while.

When I sync both devices to the cloud, the Settings > Profile > Statistics
> “Total to-do items” in the iPhone (8,630) matches the number in Settings
> Profile > Synchronization > MLO Cloud > Cloud File > “My Tasks” (8,630),
but not the …“Total to-do items” in the iPad (8,752).

If I want them to match, do I need to Reset Sync on the iPad? I’m afraid to
because I have so many tasks.