For me, goals and projects are two different things. First comes the goal, buy
a ne car (while you’re there can you buy me one too?)

Now the question is: HOW DO I ACCOMPLISH MY GOAL?

There could be a project, there could be a set of recurring tasks, there could
be affirmations on your mirror (which I hate), there could be visualization,
etc.

A project is one approach to meeting your goal.

That’s how I look at it.

Take Care,

Michael Emerald, CFA

Performance Business Design