Hello all, I've been using MLO for about a decade and I often get
frustrated by the next action list.  For a brief period in the early days
the next action list was incredibly accurate and my productivity
skyrocketed.  I stopped using MLO for a couple of months and I've since
been unable to recapture that bliss.

My preference is to work from three views - what I should be doing right
now, what's up for tomorrow, and all tasks/folder view for managing just
under 2000 activities.

At the heart of the problem may be a fundamental misunderstanding on my
part of the appropriate use of contexts.  I use them for
grouping/categorization, scheduling, and on occasion location.  The
precedence of open/closed is causing me heartburn in that Open seems to
take precedence over Closed.  For example:

"Make a dentist appointment" has both the Health context and the Business
Hours context.  Health hours match all my waking hours, Business Hours are
9-5 on weekdays.  MLO's next action view shows the task based on the Health
context and ignores the closed Business Hours context.

A config option for "closed context overrides open context in next action
view" would address all my issues, but this doesn't seem to exist.  I've
seen other options using multiple context queries but this would be
difficult as I have about 50 contexts.

Am I doing something wrong here?  Should I just use the single Business
Hours context to work around this or are there other methods that allow me
to preserve my attribution?

Thanks all for any assistance.