Hi,
Mannage to f-k up my MLO-databas (3000 items),!!???
Did what I have always done (10+ years), used MLO on my Android, my laptop
and my desktop PC . All three synced with same file on MLO cloud.
But last week, or more!? I used and syncronized my PC that I havnt used
with MLO for the last 1,5 years. And now my database is backdateted with
all recuring to that date 18 moths ago, and lost everything that was
written in them!!! Also a lot of tasks that was moved suddenley apeared in
my inbox again , and probably a lot more... :-( ...  So how is this
possible and what have I done wrong, seems like a bug of some kind!!?, and
how to fixit?

(There has disapered things like this before but not so much, and inportant
that I bothered to look in to it then unfortunatly, so this not a onetime
event...)

Best regards
Desoerate user...

P.S. sync my phone almost every day and my laptop every other week or so...
D.S.