Hi everyone,
First post here.  I have been on MLO desktop user for years and everything
works perfectly.  Recently got the IOS app and while the synch back and
forth works fine I am having a problem seeing the tasks.  I have the view
set to due tasks and while I see them in the dekstop app they do not seem
to appear in the IOS app.  I know the tasks are there because if I look at
all tasks I see them, I just dont see how to see only the tasks that are
due today.

Any help appreciated,
Thanks